Tuesday, March 20, 2007

3-20-07

3-20-07
today was gust the normal day but the best part is that I am in the last for classes of the day and it feals so god. thers only one thing that is macking me realy nervic the danc it is going to be this thursday I dont know howcome I am so nervis because Iam going to the danse with amber my best frind we are realy close so if we dont get dats we will go together the them is going to be spring I think that is alittle weard but its not like I am going to comeplain to the school bord or anything that would mack me fell unconfortable and like mack me fell like that I am a baby turtle trying to hid insid my shell sometimes I fell like that a lot when iam doing things not so normal to my everyday life. when i go home I like to go do somthing that will tach my mind and let me mold it so that i could make somthing lick a game oe a one of a kind craft somthing that I realy like to do and everyone nows it. latly I have bin boled by a few girls in my class sometimes they mack me feall lick I can acomplish nothing in this wourld but after talking to my pairnts I got some god advic that makes me feal a lot beter about my self and I have learnt how to deall with the boles in this town better I did try to tell them that they are hurting my fellings but that didn't work all that well and this is wat I can say to thos being boled is to try to egnor them and not py atenchon to what they say or do to you I got that advic from my won parints.

No comments: