Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2-21-07
Today was a realy coled one not to could but it did snow and I only had a thin swetter but I gess that I was better off than the ones that didn't even have a cot that would make me so could that I would shack of the ega of the earth ouch that would hure. And naw I am one day closer to the dance and that is radiling my nervs lick a maroca and that ant on liy. last night I was so bord that I decided that I would mack some roks that loked nice you know with little desins and every thing after I gave a few to some people they were wanted dy the howl class I thot that was the coolest thing that I had ever bin a part of well I gess that it gust mad me feel realy good that I gust wanted to smile all day long. Naw I am going to go home and mack them tell they are piled to my years myby even past them im going to bee up all night and I am having enuf problems going to sleep as it is. do you have any sugentuns for me? I shur need then well I had better get to workon my wiky space to go to my wiky or any other one gust surch for www.wikispaces.com/ well seya.

No comments: