Saturday, November 3, 2007

I have the best BFF their is nothing that can make us hate each other but when she came over yesturday we put up this awsome video but when I was looking at other videos my brother messed it up and now I have some funny cat videos and my BFF dosent like them so I have been trying all day to get them off of my blog but I am having the worst time thats ok though I will get then off IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO I WILL GET THEM OFF THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Hippie girl said...

Thank goodness! You rock. Your video also rox too. Thx. Well, I guess I better post for today so see ya monday!!! Talk to me some more over the rest of he weekend! Please. :)

Hippie girl said...

Oh ya, um, B.K., you should change your display name to B.K., do you want me to do it for you??? I will.

Hippie girl said...

I will to that. Thnx soo much, I love my videos. Check out the bottom one.Peace!!! :)

Hippie girl said...

Check your E mail, I sent you something! he he he! lol. Peace! :)