Wednesday, April 4, 2007

4-4-07 moving

when you think about the word move you think ether how am I going to get a gob what will be my gob and how will I mack friends or relationships than comes the biggest question of all WERE AM I GOING TO MOVE. for me this question the answer for my would be Huston Texas were the gob of my choice is always looking for new employees this gob would be the ASPCA witch I discussed earlier in one of my more resent blogs it has all information on this subject and today i will try to get a website and or a map of the city on it or maybe later on in my blogs. and if you have not visitid any of my resant sits than I will tell you wat it was about it is an animal surch resqu and vet senter only very few resquers are avalibla there for a look at some of the cases that they salve there go ot animal planit it may not show Hustan but it willgive you a look at what they are all about.

2 comments:

barbie said...

this is goood

angelanna said...

WOW that is sweet dude!!!!!!!!