Monday, April 23, 2007

4-23-07 summer fun


this Summer I plan on going to Tennessee with my brother Mom and Dad to see some of the people that come to Wyoming to go hunting for varies things there are 12 of them. The reason that we have people come to my House to hunt is because they do not get good hunting down were they live so we volunteered to let them stay at my family's home and tack them out to where ever that we can and help them get what they need before they are no longer allowed to stay and they return to their homes. on my family's way we will be tacking a bout rid under an arch, going to one of the most largest water slides in the US and many many other things. but I am the most exited about the boat rid the boat that we will be riding are named after people off the movie called tom and Huck. I even watched one of them and I hop that we have a fun and safe ride. Because I don't know about you but I personally don't want to be the victim of a boat crash. well got to go by.

5 comments:

Hippie girl said...

Don't forget to share the peace, man! Peace!

stingray said...

Hey bk. I thought that iwould comment you because I saw that you didn't have any comments so I decided to comment you. Well you had a good blog. Keep up the good work. Well this is all I really have to talk about today. TTYL

ello-poppet said...

that sounds really fun. my dad says that tennesse is very beautiful. u sould paint a picture of some of the sights you see.

Bubbles said...

Hey bk. Your blog was really good today. What all do they hunt for. Is it like gold and stuff or is it like deer hunting. Well keep up the good work. TTYL!!!

Bubbles said...

Hey bk. Your blog was really good today. What all do they hunt for. Is it like gold and stuff or is it like deer hunting. Well keep up the good work. TTYL!!!