Thursday, March 29, 2007

3-29-07 Amarican Idol


today I have to talk about the popular TV show American Idol. this show is full of stars and the their talents. But theirs one star that no one can miss and that Pierson is Simon yes Simon the lowed rod mouth judge that always has a something mean to say about every single person that tacks a step on that stage and one thing is surtan onone that appears infront of his is going to go home a winer.To the many people that have tried and failed I still think that you won the it because you tyred somthing that very few people have gotten to do and and fewer people will get to do and their for I salute you that have don thees things. but their is one thing that is surtan in my mind you pass idols and the ones that have tyred you are the ones that are true idols to me and to those how want to try gooooooood Luke!!

No comments: